听一遍。根据你所听到的句eet you, too.
3. A. Of course. B. Good idea. C. Not at a子，从A、B、C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
1. A. Fine, thanks. B. That’s OK. C. You’re welcome.
2. A. Goodbye. B. See you. C. Nice to mll.
4. A. You are right. B. Sure, here you are. C. Good luck.
5. A. Yes, I’d like to. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, I can.
6. A. You are kind. B. It doesn’t matter. C. I have a cold.
7. A. Yes, she did. B. No, she didn’t. C. No, she wasn’t.
8. A. White. B. Blue. C. Red.
9. A. On June 10th. B. On May 10th. C. On April 10th.
10. A. His watch. B. His pen. C. His key.
11. A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times.
12. A. Mike. B. Linda. C. Lily.
13. There may be many dreams for young ________.
A. students B. teachers C. parents
14. The biggest trouble comes from ________.
A. classmates B. yourself C. friends
15. You should think about how to make your dream come true _______.
A. slower B. later C. faster
16. As you get closer to your dream, you should _______.
A. work much harder B. make dreams bigger C. go much farther
17. Children often laughed at ________ named Bob.
A. a boy B. a man C. a student
18. One day, when I met Bob, I told him that we ______.
A. ate our dinner B. bought a box C. had no money
19. ______ stopped me and said returning the box would hurt Bob.
A. His son B. My father C. Her friend
20. Every dinner time I would think of the box, _______ from Bob.
A. the best gift B. the best words C. the funniest joke
21. There is a picture _____ my family on the wall.
A. of B. up C. after D. to
22. Something is wrong with my ______. I can’t see anything around me.
A. nose B. ears C. eyes D. mouth
23. ---Alice, is this your dictionary?
---Let me see. Oh, no. ______ is in my school bag.
A. Myself B. Me C. My D. Mine
24. Last Sunday my aunt ______ at home with me. We were watching TV all day.
A. was B. were C. is D. are
25. ---Must I clean the room now?
---No, you _______. You can do it tomorrow.
A. mustn’t B. must C. needn’t D. need
26. ---Are you good at history, Rose?
---_______. But I will try to study it well this term.
A. That’s all right B. Not very good C. No problem D. Quite well
27. Jane, please turn off the lights ______ you leave the classroom.
A. after B. before C. until D. but
28. ---_______ have you been away from your hometown, Janet?
---Since 5 years ago.
A. How many B. How long C. How much D. How often
29. ---Who did English homework better, Leo or Nick?
---Leo was more careful. I think Leo did ________ Nick.
A. as good as B. as well as C. better than D. worse than
30. I got a beautiful bike on ______ birthday. I like it very much.
A. fifteenth B. fifteen C. my fifteen D. my fifteenth
31. ---The radio ______ that there will be another heavy rain in Guangdong.
---Too bad. It has rained for the whole week.
A. tells B. talks C. says D. speaks
32. James, I’m too tired. Let’s stop _______ a rest.
A. having B. have C. to having D. to have
33. They came here to have a meeting on time, ________?
A. didn’t they B. did they C. don’t they D. do they
34. ---Look! It’s raining heavily. ______ take a raincoat with you?
---Well, I’ll take one right now.
A. Why not B. Why don’t C. Would you mind D. Would you like
35. ---Mark, please don’t play basketball on the road. It’s very dangerous.
---_________. I am going home at once.
A. Have a great time B. Sorry, I won’t do that C. I’d like to D. OK, with pleasure
36. ---I don’t have enough money. This watch is too expensive.
---Look, there are some more over there. They’re ______ and nice.
A. big B. old C. small D. cheap
37. If you _____ to the 2010 Shanghai Expo next month, I will go with you.
A. go B. has gone C. will go D. are going
38. --- Hello, this is Tina speaking. Is that Sam?
--- Sorry, he isn’t here at this moment. __________?
A. Can I take a message B. What are you saying to Tina
C. May I speak to Sam D. Who’s that speaking
39. ---David, look at the man in white over there. Can you tell me _______?
---He is a doctor.
A. Who is he B. who he is C. what is he D. what he is
40. ---Steven, could you help me ______ when the plane will take off on the Internet?
---I’m sorry, my computer doesn’t work.
A. get on B. find out C. look for D. look after
Wang Ling, a middle school girl, felt angry with her parents after getting a boy’s phone call. “A classmate called me to discuss homework. We talked 41 just a few minutes before my parents got mad,” said the girl. “They asked whether I liked the boy. I said I didn’t, 42 they wouldn’t believe me.”
Wang’s trouble is not strange at all because puppy love (早恋) becomes a big headache for 43 parents and schools. They worry that puppy love will be bad for 44 . Her school makes it a rule not to allow any talk or any physical contact (身体接触) 45 one boy and one girl alone.
Many students say they understand 46 parents and teachers are so nervous about puppy love. But some think they are going too far. “We have our own thoughts and we know what to 47 with it,” said Wang Ling.
Another girl, Jiang Ting, liked making friends with boys. “Boys and girls can learn from each other,” she said. “My mother asks me to study hard. However, she 48 stops me from making friends with boys.” Once Jiang told her mother she might fall in love with a boy. Her mother let Jiang make 49 own decision. Soon Jiang found that she didn’t like him any more because the boy was not as 50 as what she had thought before. And she did worse and worse in her subjects because she spent much on it. At last she understood the worry from schools and most parents about puppy love.
41. A. for B. in C. with D. to
42. A. because B. if C. but D. and
43. A. both B. none C. either D. neither
44. A. game B. study C. match D. housework
45. A. during B. between C. around D. about
46. A. how B. what C. who D. why
47. A. play B. live C. do D. fill
48. A. never B. already C. ever D. just
49. A. its B. my C. his D. her
50. A. good B. bad C. heavy D. thin
Traveling is one of the most important activities and people have been interested in it for many years. Modern traffic develops fast, so traveling to different places has become much easier than before.
Staying healthy while traveling can make your trip happier. But do you know how to keep healthy during a trip? The following information may be useful for you.
Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
Take some necessary medicine with you. They can be used when you get sick or have other problems.
If you do lots of sports like walking or climbing on your trip, you should do some exercise for weeks or months before you leave.
Be sure not to eat dirty food or bad fruit.
Have enough time to take a rest during your trip.
Tap water(自来水) is not safe, so drink bottled water and always clean the cover on the bottle.
51. You should ______ before you leave your home for a trip.
A. get some medicine B. clean the cover C. drink much water D. wear warm clothes
52. You had better not _______ while you are having a trip.
A. wear sunglasses B. be too tired C. wear a hat D. take a rest
53. If you ________ while traveling, your trip will be happier.
A. walk fast B. eat too much C. keep healthy D. climb the mountain
As we know, Chongqing has changed a lot. Most of the people feel much safer now. More and more trees are being planted in the city. And every day you can see many old people play sports everywhere. The change makes the people in the city live a happy life. The small survey below is from the people who live in Chongqing. One hundred persons were chosen to answer the questions last week.
What they wantHealthSafetyFood
Where they like to liveIn a quieter placeIn a busier placeIn a greener place
What they think of working in the cityBadGoodNo idea
Whether they plan to change their living placesYesNoDifficult to say
54. From the survey, _______ of the people in Chongqing care about health.
A. 41% B. 80% C. 39% D. 52%
55. Most people think working in Chongqing is _______.
A. bad B. good C. hard D. sad
56. From the survey, we know most people want to live ________.
A. in a busier place B. in a quieter place C. in a greener place D. on the mountain
57. According to the passage and the survey, we know that ________.
A. most people plan to change their living places
B. in Chongqing all the people have a lot of food
C. the people in Chongqing don’t like planting trees
D. the change in Chongqing makes people enjoy living there
When you see the girl for the first time, you may think she is a boy. She is very outgoing(外向). Who is she? Wang Meng, the Chinese top skater.
On the evening of February 26th, 2010, Wang Meng first got to the finishing line in 1 minute and 29.213 seconds in the women’s 1000 meters short track speed skating final (短道速滑决赛) at the Vancouer Olympic Winter Games (温哥华冬奥会). After she succeeded in the 500-meter and 3000-meter races, she won her third gold medal this time. With this one China won four gold medals in the women’s short track speed skating. That helped China first win the team gold medal in Winter Olympics history.
Just before the final race Wang Meng caught a bad cold and coughed terribly. With the words of “You can, you can do!” she won at last. She said, “I really feel these three gold medals belong to my team, to China. It was with the help of my team that I won the prize.”
Though Wang Meng is only twenty-four, she has been the most successful Chinese skater. Chinese are proud of her and her team. We hope she will be faster in Sochi Olympics in 2014.
58. China won _______ gold medals in the women’s short track speed skating.
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
59. It took Wang Meng 1 minutes and 29.213 seconds to finish the ______ short track speed skating final.
A. women’s 1000 B. men’s 1000 C. women’s 500 D. men’s 500
60. In Wang Meng’s opinion, _______ made her win the prize at last.
A. a strong body B. a bad cold C. her team’s help D. much exercise
61. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Wang Meng is very outgoing like a boy.
B. Wang Meng is the most successful Chinese skater.
C. Chinese people are proud of Wang Meng and her team.
D. China has got the team gold medal twice in Winter Olympics history.
One morning, Wu Liang discovered that her classroom had changed. She found that the desks were no longer in rows, but pushed together to make eight bigger desks. She was too excited about it for the first two days and she couldn’t listen to the teachers carefully. But soon she and her classmates got used to this new classroom arrangement (安排). “Now our class is quieter,” said Wu. “What’s more, we can come up with our own ideas and learn more through discussion. It’s a better way to study.”
Li Yu liked it, too. He said, “Group members first discuss, and then show ourselves in front of the whole class. It makes us believe in ourselves.” It was part of a reform (改革) at Li’s school. The school made this reform because they wanted to provide students with easier ways to study and more chances to discuss. “Our school hopes it can improve students’ abilities (能力) to study by themselves and work in groups,” said Zhang Ming, an English teacher.
However, the reform has demanded (要求) more from teachers. Now they have only 15 minutes to give the lesson which should be taught in 45 minutes before. It is difficult to teach in such a short time. The teachers have to find better ways to teach more effectively.
The reform demands more, but I’m sure it is helpful,” added Zhang Ming.
62. After the new classroom arrangement it was easier for Wu Liang and her classmates to ______ in class.
A. discuss with each other B. sit in the classroom
C. push desks together D. teach a lesson
63. The school made the reform in order to provide students with _______ to study.
A. noisier classes B. easier ways C. more seats D. fewer chances
64. The Chinese meaning of the word “effectively” in this passage is _________.
A.简单地 B. 明确地 C. 有效地 D. 认真地
65. The best title of this passage may be “________”.
A. Students’ Friendship B. Teachers’ Hope C. Discussion in Class D. New Look in Class